It’s time to start living the life you’ve imagined.
– Henry James
Talking with all kinds of people to gain insight about their motivations and behaviors and then collaborating to determine what is worth saving and what can be let go…anxieties, relationships, expectations, jobs, etc.
- Family Therapy-no matter the shape and size of your family, we can work out the kinks
- Individual Therapy-you have to live in your skin for the rest of your days and right now is the time to understand the person you are and decide how to become the person you want to be.
- Couples Therapy-if there is a desire to continue to grow together in your relationship, let’s do the heavy lifting and get it back on track. If not, well then, let’s figure that out as well.
- Child and Adolescent Therapy-growing up and becoming a person is tough, totally worth it, but sometimes kids and teens welcome insight from a neutral party to help ease the growing pains.
- Pre-marital Therapy-it’s not about the wedding, it’s about the marriage
- Parenting-Whoa, this is some seriously hard work and these children didn’t come with instructions!
- Spirituality-What is the context I understand or the one I might like to embrace and how do I live a life that is meaningful to me?
- Divorce-Who am I? Who are we? and Who do I want to be as we are coming apart?
- Men’s Issues–Women’s Issues–Human Being issues
- Grief and loss– Dread, relief, sorrow, uncertainty and more. Every loss we experience reactivates the feelings connected to our previous losses. It can be overwhelming, which is tolerable for a time, but not when we stop living ourselves.
- Career Insight-So, I’ve made it this far, what’s my next move? How do I turn my skills and interests into something dynamic and meaningful that is also financially rewarding?
- Compassion Fatigue as a result of any/all of the above